So you want to know if a special someone really loves you or not? You could just… you know… ask… but I’m guessing the reason you’re looking for info on the internet is ’cause you can’t ask for some reason. Maybe you’re too scared of asking her directly, or maybe you’re not sure she’d give you an honest answer.
Either way, you know her better than I do, so here are some things to think about that might help you figure out if she really loves you or not…
Note that these questions aren’t really designed to help you figure out if she’s attracted to you, or interested in a relationship with you, or any of that normal regular stuff… these questions are designed to help you find out if she really genuinely loves you unconditionally – the kind of true love that never ends. Serious business. So just keep that in mind. Also, you might think “how am I supposed to know the answer to that?!” when looking over the questions… but, somehow, you’ll just know deep down what the answer is.. IF you know her well enough, that is. So these won’t work if you’re trying to figure out if some random stranger loves you or not… but then why would you want to know that anyway?
Here are the questions:
- Imagine it’s 20-40 years from now, and you’ve gotten old and wrinkly, and grey (and maybe even bald too)… would she be interested in you then?
- This one might hurt, but just think about it for a minute… if you lost your “special parts” for whatever reason, do you think she’d still be interested in you?
- If you had a sex change, would she still be interested in you?
- If you had some kind of accident and had burn marks (scars) all over your face and body, would she still want to be with you?
What are the results? If you think she’d mostly still be interested in you if all the above happened, then it’s probably safe to say she really loves you. If not… well… maybe she’s just not strong enough for true love yet. Maybe later. 🙂
Here’s a bonus question though…
- If you told her you love her, but you also love someone else, would she be happy for you or be upset with you?
This is an interesting thing to consider, ’cause it seems most people think that even though love is a “good thing”, it’s still somehow bad to love more than one person at a time… UNLESS you can somehow clarify that it’s a different “type” of love, like brotherly love or something. Which is complete rubbish, because there are no different types of love at all. Love is love, and love is always a good thing, therefore more love is always a good thing… so loving more than one person should be a good thing too. So, if she’d get upset if you love more than one person, it means she thinks that love is a threat somehow… which it isn’t. I mean, it’s okay to think that at first, because that’s the kind of reaction everyone seems to encourage, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you, it could just mean she’s not strong enough to be happy about it yet. Give her some time, and talk to her about it, maybe she’ll come around.