Mold and mildew not only smell bad, but they can even be harmful for your health. It is always recommended to eliminate mold and mildew if you come across their growth in your home. You can find some helpful tips for destroying these fungal elements.
Mold and mildew can be destroyed using cola. Pour some cola on the fungal growth and allow it to absorb the liquid. Then start scouring the mold and mildew using a sponge dipped in cola. And, if it seems that the mold is tough to remove, allow cola to act on the infested area for sometime.
White vinegar is also a useful home remedy for mold and mildew removal. Apply vinegar on the affected area and allow it to act for sometime. Since white vinegar is a little mild in intensity, it needs to be left on the mold for a longer time. Use a sponge’s rough side in order to scrub the mold.
One of the most common harms caused by indoor mold and mildews is in the form of allergies. Black mold can be found on buildings that that remain wet for a long time. Even a small wetness for a small period of a week’s time can result in the formation of black molds. This type of mold can produce mycotoxins that cause irritation of mucous membranes and skin. Other harmful affects of black molds include running nose, respiratory problems, burning nose, watery eyes, and red, itching skin.
Homes infested with molds and mildews are unhealthy to live in because mold spores that can be airborne leading to contamination of the air. And, inhaling infested air can cause a lot of health issues. Use mildew remover to kill mold and mildew spores and also to remove the musty odor from your home.